Cascading Cornus mas

Cascading Cornus mas

It is true.  There are not many cascading deciduous trees around.  In fact, I may have seen just  two or possibly three of them in my life.  Ok,  I have not sat with the other guys at the Round Table but I am old enough to  remember the first shiny dot well above my head with Yuriy on the board.

Never mind.   Here is another deciduous cascade.  And I am quite happy with the way it looks now.   Still under development,  but getting closer to the final look.

The way we were...

A year after   (More details about the transformation  in here )


Summer 2016






Dead wood - still needs some more detailed refinement



A view from the back.   It looks like a strange creature eating an earthworm...  Well, despite the fact I like it  because it is funny - I will remove the worm later on.


And finally - a cherry on the top. Sorry I meant berry for sure.   They are quite tasty and there are some varieties cultivated for the production of berries.   






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prunus mahaleb_Airlayered

Prunus mahaleb_Zorro